TT chip config. thru Powerlogger

QwikStop

Wfo Racing Team Rep.
According to the instructions that came with my TT Alky chip I should be able to move timing and fuel around via my Powerlogger on my lap top. I tried changing the numbers like it says but unable to...any ideas?

Exactly what numbers are trying to change?

Posted to TurboBuick.com from my RAZR MAXX HD

The BLM cells on powerlogger to adjust fuel % and timing......it reads that the purpose of this feature is to allow the changing of the 4 User adjustable parameters in the chip thru powerlogger instead of the gas pedal method...

You have to have a TT 5.7 or 6.1 chip if you Either hook up your laptop to the car Key on engine off, connect like you're monitoring. Tab F1 and click about powerlogger. Or if you have the scanmaster connected check to see if the PL displays PL030 on startup.

those say < 3.0 download the newest version and flash the PL board with the PL030.s19 flash file.

I have the 5.7 chip and I get the 30 on the scanmaster when first started, but am unable to change the parameters....when I double click on the BLMs it doesn't do anything...I was just curious if I was missing anything in my initial PL settings...I'm running windows 7 on a HP laptop and everything else seems to work as it should.

Taken from TT web site on how to adjust 5.7 chip and 6.1

I updated the software to the newest 1.4.0.

This includes the ability to change the chips user adjustable parameters by clicking on the BLM grid on the data page.

You will have to update your plc.exe to 1.4.0. Then reflash your Powerlogger with the file "PL030".

This only works with the 5.7 and 6.1 chips (not the SD chip, and none of my older version chips).

Engine needs to be off, key on and Powerlogger monitoring to make changes on the BLM grid. You are only adjusting the user adjustable parameters, not the normal BLM cells.

I just got this PL, maybe I Do need to check for the latest update.....Ill check it out and go from there, thanks

Yeppers....you guys helped me out, thanks......I had the 030 files there I just needed to reflash the PL with them...I'm headed to the track tonight to use the PL for the first time and see just how things are with this Regal of mine, any pointers on what to look for?? :) .. my best time is a 12.05 @114 w/ 1.90 60ft with no Real tuning to speak of.....of course I'm shooting for an 11, thanks again, this board and all the members have been more than helpful