TT Dates? no pressure .. :P

volvoman

The Green BEAST
I am just wondering the posible dates. I did not make it last year because of the new one then totaled my hybrid 2 weeks later.. But I have another donor shell and rearend and crossmember already swaped out. So with some luck I will Have it running again for TT. I am going to take a week off so I know I will be ready. A dead line would get things rolling for me. :biggrin: Ane the turboed 383 stroker z should be there too. lol
Chris

yeah what he said...........the 07 race schedule is up on bremerton's site !!!!!!!

?

So are we bundling up with another

July 14 25th Annual All Ford Drags & Car Show

Ford guys? I don't see any turbo stuff listed.. I do see the buick ect on the sep 15th figured that was a little late. I am sure some one will chime in.;)

TT8 dates

Dates would be good. Need to let work know I'm gonna be gone.

Bremerton rules!

Hopefully Boeing lets Geno take some time off.

Any time time line for this, the wife needs a rough idea when this will be, she needs to turn this in for vaca.

Ron

I was thinking on the same weekend with the Ford guys again.. July 14 ..I will call the track:cool:

great !!

I have a deadline now..

July 13 Street Legals

Test & Tune

Junior Dragster Test & Tune

Sports Compact

July 14 25th Annual All Ford Drags & Car Show

Bremerton Car Club Challenge #5

NPSA Qualifying

2nd Annual NW Truckin Drags

Turbo Thunder VIII

I talked to a guy here at work with the 9sec Dodge Diesel and would like to have him run his truck this year:) He also has a new truck that he claims will run in the 7,s thats also Diesel powered and id like to invite him to run his trucks as a exhibition :biggrin:
http://www.knfilters.com/images/press/WilliamF2.jpg

as long as he

does not take any money home.. LOL
That was my mistake 2 yrs ago.. I didn't think the guy would win :(

I know that truck! Its fast and he is a consistant racer! I heard he is a bit of a snob and doesn't let people look under the hood!

That sounds great to me Gene! Have you put any thought into running a heads up class again? I could talk to some potential sponsors for such a class, if you would like.

I hope everything is going good, Jimmy

I talked to a guy here at work with the 9sec Dodge Diesel and would like to have him run his truck this year:) He also has a new truck that he claims will run in the 7,s thats also Diesel powered and id like to invite him to run his trucks as a exhibition :biggrin:
http://www.knfilters.com/images/press/WilliamF2.jpg

Better not let him race Gene. Remember all the people complaining about the smokey, stinky diesels. :rolleyes: I think it would be cool if you could get him to show up. Sounds bad a$$. Just one person's opinion though. ;)