Anyone have a pair of original valve covers from a 89 TTA. NOT from any other vehicle that has GM matching part numbers. I got number matching valve covers from other GM vehicles installed now and those leak towards the rear. I messed up my original set. So I went out and got valve covers from other GM vehicles w the so called correct part numbers but for whatever they still leak. I've tried everything even silicone (ultra black & gray). If I knew this was going to be an issue I would have just got the GN1 aluminum race ported heads installed right away on my build. Instead I had the originals ported to keep a more stock look and save a few bucks...regretting that decision now w this oil leak I can't stop!