but wait there is more.

Attachments

• buick LS1.jpg
    buick LS1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 715
  • turbo mani.jpg
    turbo mani.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 664
Where did you get the headers? Is that the on3 turbo? I am getting ready to do a 6.0l in a fox body and the kid is looking at the on3 kit.
We had planned on get a rid of the turbo that comes with the kit but might not now.

Where did you get the headers? Is that the on3 turbo? I am getting ready to do a 6.0l in a fox body and the kid is looking at the on3 kit.
We had planned on get a rid of the turbo that comes with the kit but might not now.

The header was made by http://www.kbracing.net/about.html. the left side is a truck manifold with vband welded to it, the crossover feeds from the behind the engine. It is a 03 turbo $325 http://www.ebay.com/itm/On-3-Perfor...sler-Challenger-SRT-8-300m-Charger-800HP-/141

best bang for the buck turbo!

great job,did you need to go with a heat only set up for the DP to fit thru there,are you using setback plates to move the motor back.
how does KB know whats to be modified for use in a TB,great info ..I have been following Denmah for a few yrs now,I have a mega squirt that he tested for my century long project,maybe speed density is the way to go?? you happy with it ?? thanks Dennis

KB manifold, Just let him know it is going in a g body and what your plans are, he will do the rest.
car shop 1 in set back plates with stock V8 mounts((( do not buy the ebay set back plates the do not work with the stock mounts))) the speed density works great and drives great I had my reservations at first. I was going to try and use a Mass air flow but there is no need Denmah can tune it.. Cecil County track rental 11/15
cant wait to see how it works.

So are you Running megasquirt. I had Matt dump his tune in my megasquirt over a yr ago...lol no time to work on it

So are you Running megasquirt. I had Matt dump his tune in my megasquirt over a yr ago...lol no time to work on it

I am using a 2000 silverado PCM that has been convertered to speed density by Matt.

Make time, lets go you have all winter...

sup dude,
loved your car. I'm the fat Rican that was asking you 20 questions about the car today at the pits.
Let me say it now "I am Sorry" because i am seriously going to copy your set up.

sup dude,
loved your car. I'm the fat Rican that was asking you 20 questions about the car today at the pits.
Let me say it now "I am Sorry" because i am seriously going to copy your set up.

No problem, let me know if I can help.

What Trans are you using ? So it is just kb truck manifolds or there complete kit ? Thanks

What is the a/r on the hot side of the turbo? NVM I looked at the link for the turbo. Awesome setup. We are identical in the 1/8 mile...but mine seems to fall off on the top end. Probably from my fuel pressure issue.

Last edited:
Nice times for 13psi. Any idea what your car weighs? I've run similar times through the 8th and trying to gauge what my motor may be making lol.

nice! Going to do a swap myself. 5.3 forged rotating asy. and yes its a real 86 t. Beats the crap outta building a stage engine!