Ttype 5.3 ls swap complete 13 psi 560whp

Wow, that's awesome, not really. Is your weight of 3840 with you in the car, I presume so. I'm at 3800 with my 109 block. I was looking to run low 10s, but my 109 block will crack in half if I try to run at the power levels you're running. I guess I'll shoot for low 11s or high 10s.

Very good job putting this ride together.

thank you! there is lots of fast 109blocks out there, they just cost 10x the cost of a LS.. I know i had one cost me 14k to go 10.5@ 130mph. 11.5 all day with stock stuff and bolt ons, after that get the wallet open.LOL...I have not weighed it since i did the fiberglass bumpers but i figure it may have dropped 75lbs, with me in it

thank you! there is lots of fast 109blocks out there, they just cost 10x the cost of a LS.. I know i had one cost me 14k to go 10.5@ 130mph. 11.5 all day with stock stuff and bolt ons, after that get the wallet open.LOL...I have not weighed it since i did the fiberglass bumpers but i figure it may have dropped 75lbs, with me in it
Well I just spent somewhere between $15k and $18 for 109 and 200 4R rebuild. I have less than 1000 miles on both. Maybe I can sell them and do an LS Swap or I would even be willing to do a 3800 series 2/3 swap. My engine builder would probably never speak to me again if I did this, he put a lot of his time and effort into getting my car back together and he did a great job. Saying I could sell engine/trans/driveshaft, I would still be highly dependent on other people to build my engine and transmission if I decided to with a different a one.

Maybe I'll wait a couple of years and pick up a nice roller and then do an LS build. That doesn't mean I can't start collecting parts now.

I've put about that same $$, maybe a few more, in an 86T/LS.
Includes roller, pro built engine, w/ good parts, ported heads, etc, 4L80E, Quick 9", Holley Dominator, Alkycontrol, BW S400, custom Autometer dash. Bout 95% ready to start.

My bad guys. I had a little to much drinky last night and had run of the mouth. It's a well done car that I can appreciate especially being originally hot air.

Again. My apologies
ur still a fucking retard...being drunk is no excuse to be a cunt...especially to a guy that didnt do anything wrong to anyone and just posted some info that could give guys like me doing a swap some motivation. Yeah i know its an old thread but you're still a loser, lol. I bet you live at home with lots of cats!!!