TURBO V-6's RESPECTED?

Red Regal T

[QB] -This is from Car Craft-

TA V6 BUICK

Normally you wouldnt catch us ranting and raving over a V6, however turn that conventional small-displacement paperweight into an all aluminum block with the capacity to with stand 3000 hp and now were talking. Bases on the 231 ci turbocharged v6 block, TA performance has created what they call Extream Duty Aluminum cylinder block.

IN CASE YOU GUYS CAN'T FIGURE WHY I RUN DOWN CHEVYS WHENEVER I FEEL IT'S APPROPRIATE (anytime), YOU SEE HERE, THAT THE FEELING IS MUTUAL. HERE IS THEIR OPINION, IN BLACK AND WHITE, OF WHAT CHEVY GUYS (CAR CRAP) THINK OF BUICKS......
PAPERWEIGHT? :rolleyes:

WITH MY "NO CHEVY" LOGO IN MY BACK WINDOW THEY ASK?.."what's that mean? We're all GM, right?

I answer, "Well, I just want everybody to know, it's not a monte carlo........besides, they ran out of "CHEVY SUX" stickers!" :p

Originally posted by Red Regal T

WITH MY "NO CHEVY" LOGO IN MY BACK WINDOW THEY ASK?.."what's that mean? We're all GM, right?

I answer, "Well, I just want everybody to know, it's not a monte carlo........besides, they ran out of "CHEVY SUX" stickers!" :p
:D :D :D