Turbobuick detailing

72firebird

I'm trying to start my own detailing business in my local town aorund South Bend, Indiana. To help start it noff I'm offering a full detail to all turbobuick members for $100-150 depending on the condition of the vehicle. I know some might be shocked at the price but this isn't your typical detail.

The detail includes:
Wash - To get all the heavy contaminants

Clay baring - to remove fine contaminants that can't be seen with the naked eye. These fine particales are typically what causes swirl marks

Buffing - this will remove oxidation, swirl marks, and light scratches and scuff marks. I can't get out all scratches but I should be able to get out atleast 90% of them if they're not very deep.

Polishing - This will help give a nice deep shine

Wax - To give that final smooth finish

Vacuuming - Pulling dirt and other unwanted particles out of the carpet

Stain removing - Stains will be atleast partially removed. I'll try my hardest to get them all out but I can't guarantee it.

UV Protection - All vinyl and plastic pieces will be treated with a UV protection agent to hepl prevent fading, drying, and cracking.

Leather cleaning - all leather will be moisturized and cleaned to help prevent cracking and general wear.

Engine Bay - A quick overall clean will be performed on the engine bays. I don't plan to go into great detail on the engine since it's not typically seen. However if you would like a good engine detail I can provide that for an additional fee.

All products that will be used are top of the line i.e. Klasse, 303, Sonus, Wizards, and a few store brands (Mequires, Eagle 1). All towels will be microfibers to help prevent swirl marks aand for the extra soft touch on the paint. This is a Turbobuick.com member only deal. I can do only certain parts of the detail for a lower price if you're interested. My typical price for a detail of this magnitude would cost about $200-250. Once again these products are just your everyday cleaning supplies, your car will look like it's ready to compete in a show when it leaves. I would prefer to do these details at my house since I have Halogen lights all over my garage to see fine scratches that the sun won't show but I'm willing to travel as far as Chicago for an additional fee for gas. If interested please pm me, this is just my way to give back to the Turbo buick community.