Unknown relay/fuse

hotzlucas

Alrighty I have a 30 amp fuse with two red wires one wire goes what I'm guessing is power? The other goes under the firewall to the frame and all the way the the fuel tank to this relay, anyone know what it is?
5917cf89008ea169c3b4ce7183ed32bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuel pump hotwire upgrade. I need to get one for mine. It supplies a full 12 volts + to the pump.

The hotwire normally connects to the back of the alternator. The green plug is the tach output. The brown plug will energize the fuel pump if you put 12 volts to it. Do not connect the two plugs together.

The hotwire normally connects to the back of the alternator. The green plug is the tach output. The brown plug will energize the fuel pump if you put 12 volts to it. Do not connect the two plugs together.

Where do they plug in at?

Where do they plug in at?

You would energize the brown connector with a wire that you would connect to the positive battery terminal. Or you could get electrons from the connector to the under hood bulb. If you uncap the fuel rail you could drain the gas tank this way. As for the green plug, you could run an after market tach to it and mount it on the steering column like the racers do it. Does this answer your question?

You would energize the brown connector with a wire that you would connect to the positive battery terminal. Or you could get electrons from the connector to the under hood bulb. If you uncap the fuel rail you could drain the gas tank this way. As for the green plug, you could run an after market tach to it and mount it on the steering column like the racers do it. Does this answer your question?

Yes in a way, so from factory they don't plug in anywhere?

No they do not. Only there for testing purposes. Just tuck them away somewhere safe so they won't contact metal. There is another loose connector by the ps relay bracket that is for the hobbs switch for the digital dash boost lights. It's not used in the analog cluster.

No they do not. Only there for testing purposes. Just tuck them away somewhere safe so they won't contact metal. There is another loose connector by the ps relay bracket that is for the hobbs switch for the digital dash boost lights. It's not used in the analog cluster.

Awesome. Thanks for the answers fellas!