UP2 Radio for 1986 T-Type Regal

2Blueregals

UP2 RPO code on 1986 T-Type. Does anyone have a picture of this radio? My car has a upgaded Buick radio, with/eq. Talked to original owner, said after car came in, he ordered, was not happy as had a basic radio, and no posi, so had small town selling dealer install both after. Is a 36,000 mile (62,000 km) original car Blue/Blue buckets, low optioned. Want to find correct UP2 radio eventually. Appears some of this radio info can be confusing.

Last edited:
According to Kirban's book, option UP2 was only available in 1986 and its for an AM Stereo FM Stereo radio with seek and scan and clock (no cassette tape). I checked my archive stuff and ... sorry .... I don't have a photo of this radio.

According to Kirban's book, option UP2 was only available in 1986 and its for an AM Stereo FM Stereo radio with seek and scan and clock (no cassette tape). I checked my archive stuff and ... sorry .... I don't have a photo of this radio.

Thanks, I figured it was a one year (1986) option, probably kind of scarce. Too bad no pictures out there.