Update for ncgreg231

ncgreg231

www.turb0buickS.com
For anyone who might have been wondering what I've been up to lately... I took a new job that has been keeping me REAL busy, going through training right now. Probably won't be able to catch up properly until January, but I'll check in whenever I can. Glad to see that tb.com is still up and running.:D

Congrats! So what is this new job? Top secret/classified? Maybe you can get a Saturday off maybe late October for another lake get together.

Don't forget...

The 3rd Annual Turbo Buick & Sy/Ty Gathering at Mooresville Dragway. Happening either late November or early December.

Cool... I was wondering if the get togeather at Mooresville was gonna happen again.. If Ms myclone and myself can get time off from work we'd like to go... Well, I KNOW I would and am pretty sure she would ;) Guess Id better ask huh:D

Dates???

I'll be talking with the track officials here in the next couple weeks about the date for the event. I'll post on the boards when I have that info.

Re: Re: Update for ncgreg231

Originally posted by NCTyphoon
Congrats! So what is this new job? Top secret/classified? Maybe you can get a Saturday off maybe late October for another lake get together.

Not secret at all. I'm training to be a COP up here in pictureseque Durham NC.:eek:

So far I get weekends off, but due to the job, who knows if they might decided to require my services during a weekend, but god willing, I won't have to worry about working weekends until after the classroom training is finished in January and I hit the streets!:eek:

Although it's a slight cut in pay for me, it might actually seem like more because I'll be paid regularly every two weeks. So on one hand, I'm looking at limiting my racing to track only events (since I'm supposed to set the example and not break any laws - motor vehicle law included :D) but I'll keep on hoping I don't scatter/break something if I do.

Any chance to roll the picnic and the Mooresville event together?

Re: Re: Re: Update for ncgreg231

Originally posted by ncgreg231

Not secret at all. I'm training to be a COP up here in pictureseque Durham NC.:eek:

Any chance to roll the picnic and the Mooresville event together?

Hmm...guess I better watch my speed when me and Korey go to Duke for his visits...lol, good luck!
Picnic at Mooresville is a great idea. We'll plan to do that there as soon as Keith gets the date for it out