Glenn_A

DSC_0968.JPGDSC_0969.JPGDSC_0970.JPGDSC_0973.JPGDSC_0974.JPGDSC_0975.JPG
DSC_0968.JPG
DSC_0969.JPG
DSC_0970.JPG
DSC_0973.JPG
DSC_0974.JPG
DSC_0975.JPG
I've had this so long since 1988 that I forgot about it. I've sold my GN and now cleaning out all the odds and ends. This billfold is actually a little bigger than a checkbook and is what the salesman would have while walking the showroom or at his desk for quick reference when asked questions by the customer. I used this when I displayed my GN at shows. I was always wierd about full documentation and stuff like that. I was asked to sell this pocket manual several times by those hardcore guys who document everything....like Kirban. One guy offered me $300 about 10 years ago and obviously I turned him down. The pocket manual comes with references for vehicle options and costs, paint color options and other stuff for quick reference as seen in the pictures. As you can also see, the salesman was actually a lady named June Yates from South Carolina. My price is not cheap at $250 but try finding another one anywhere. I would like to sell it here to one of the site members first before I try E-bay. Feel free to phone or text me as wel at 410-925-9311
DSC_0968.JPG

Should have taken that $300 years ago!! I think your going to have a hard time selling this for anything over $75.00 I know it's rare but it's only worth what someone pays for it. GL. Let us know when you put it on Ebay.