WA state are people, please keep an eye out for my niece that's missing

boosted355

Please, anyone in the Washington state area, particularly Federal Way, please be on the lookout for my niece.

My niece hasn't been seen since Tuesday afternoon and no one has talked to her since then. Can you guys please keep an eye out for her and call the police if you see her or know anything. She was last seen getting into a car in the Federal Way area with her friend (who is being considered missing by her mother as well) and two young men that they had just met. Her phone keeps being turned on and off to check voicemail but there haven't been any calls going out. My family got a text message (I'm not sure if it was my sister or our mom) saying that she was headed to her grandmas house (my mom) around 5 pm, but there as been no contact or sighting of her since and her phone has been turned off since 6o'clock (yes she had her charger with her).

Here's a picture of her, her name is Tanya Kelly. If anyone sees her please call the police or you can call me on my cell at (253)223-4950

Thanks everyone, Jimmy

Tonya001.jpg

Oh my god Jimmy:eek:
I will keep an eye out and hope it turns out ok...
Gene

Wow! Tough situation. If the phone keeps being turned on, the police CAN trace the EXACT location. (with-in a few yards anyway) It takes a court order, though. (I think) I, too, will keep an eye out for her. Good luck. I couldn't imagine what I would do if my daughter ever came up missing.

Guys, thanks for everything. She's in police custody and being taken down for questioning. She's safe and alive and that's all I care about at this time.:smile:

Thanks guys, I have never been so scared in my whole life. I wouldn't wish that kind of despair on my worst enemy (not that I have any).