Walkaround video / exhaust clip

hello people; TrAb, well I guess the carmera works. I'd like to see some pics from ground level of the rear end. I'd like to see how that exhaust hangs.Also I used to not run the heat shield on the turbo but I do now (even though I got it powercoated) it asks as a heat sink as that is deffinately needed.
thanks
IBBY

hello people; TrAb, well I guess the carmera works. I'd like to see some pics from ground level of the rear end. I'd like to see how that exhaust hangs.Also I used to not run the heat shield on the turbo but I do now (even though I got it powercoated) it asks as a heat sink as that is deffinately needed.
thanks
IBBY

Yeah im thinking about putting mine back on. But i know if i got my downpipe powder coated i would like the looks without it better.

Eh install acually didnt go all that smooth at my house on jackstands. But i took it down to a local exhaust shop and we got it worked out in about a hour. Had to remove and reweld the exhaust hangers that was the main problem i had. Nothing big though, deffinatly a nice looking kit.

If your taking it to a muffler shop they should have whatever is needed laying around. I think all we had to do is find a flat peice of steel to bend into the right places.