Wax and Wheels

Blwn87

"You have a vacuum leak?"
Well its time to make the GN look spiffy so i can get all the girlies in their bikinis. Just purchased a used set of weld dragstars and they need some resoration. The back ones are alright on the inside (just alittle brake dust) but the front wheels have brake dust caked on them. I tried Mothers spray wheel cleaner but it didnt do any justice. What cleaners do u guys use to really get off the brake dust on your wheels? The outside of the wheels need some shining up and i dont really feel like going to the local DUB store and getting them chromed over, so my question is what do i use to get that nice mirror look so i can check out my mug in them before headin to my girlfriends front door to meet her parents? Do/can i use some aluminum polish or just some spray on wheel cleaner.
Next list onf questions. Now if my wheels dont get that mirror look and i still want to impress the rents i am going to need to wax my baby real good. But i found out the amatuer way that white wax on a black car makes one hell of a touch-up job to get all the white out of the corners. I have heard they make special black wax for black cars, anyone here use it? and if so the name and what your thoughts are? THANKS TO ANYONE who helps me get the girlies in their bikinis