went really lean

Hiwinds

Car is on e85. The tta started a bad stumble from 2500 to 3100 just out of the blue. Every time it stumbles is goes lean. It is like you turn the key off. Have a log I will post when I get home. Key on i have 50psi fuel pressure and running I have 42 psi fuel pressure. Checked the grounds and they are clean and tight.

I would turn up the fuel pressure to 55 psi and see if that will help your issue.

Never do we send out any e-85 build with less than 50 psi fuel pressure, and some like up to 65 psi base, especially if your pump or pumps are not new.

Some pumps are not made for e-85, and rubber hoses can also be a problem.

I would check the orange wire , fuseable links, the main Connectors into the Ecm

Car is on e85. The tta started a bad stumble from 2500 to 3100 just out of the blue. Every time it stumbles is goes lean. It is like you turn the key off. Have a log I will post when I get home. Key on i have 50psi fuel pressure and running I have 42 psi fuel pressure. Checked the grounds and they are clean and tight.
Did it start happening when you switched to e85, or you've been running it for awhile, and then it started?

Been running it a while. Got up this morning to go to work and a no start happened. No fuel pressure. Checked power and ground at tank and they are good. So I guess pump was bad. Is was the second tt340 I've had go bad inside a year. So gonna step to a 450 so it will fully support the 80s.

Pull the pump, you may have a dirty sock ............flush the lines and filter, I just went thru a similar problem and DW was very helpful.

Attachments

• E 85 basket.jpg
    E 85 basket.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • E 85 basket new Image0911.jpg
    E 85 basket new Image0911.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 98