Western PA car cruise cookout

ryan319

Hey western PA guys. The Fairway Restaurant at Mannitto Golf Course is holding car cruises and cookouts every Friday with a few special trophy events (check the attached flyer). I took the GN to the first cruise a few weeks ago and there were some die hard Buick guys there. Plus this place has awesome food; I recommend the fresh cut steaks or ribs.

I think that I'm heading out tonight with the GTO weather permitting. Shoot me a PM if you want to have a TB meet-up there any time this summer.

Ryan

I am game!

Hey Ry,

I may be interested! Seems that this Friday is gonna be a little wet. I am assuming that there is a nice turnout?

Chris

I don't expect much of a turn out today because the weather is looking pretty grim. Next Friday should be pretty good though.

Where is this exactly? I am up 79 in Meadville. I might be in for a road trip.

:biggrin:

Off rt 22 about one mile from pittsburgh raceway. You would turn at the intersection by sheetz.

Coach, you go to any cruises in the Franklin/Oil City area?
I may hit up applefest or the oil heritage one.

Applefest cruise always falls on a Sunday and the STEELERS play that day. I NEVER MISS A STEELER GAME. Sorry.

If you want to come north for a good cruise, THUNDER in the CITY on Aug 6th in downtown Meadville. Its getting really huge. A few years back it was called Hot Summer Nights Do-wopp & Cruise in. The old promoter gave it up and the city took over. Better then 500 cars last year. Bike too. Bands, stand-up comedy, food, games...its really cool. I will post an official thread soon with all the info. Maybe the Pittsburgh guys will make it a monthly meet. Great places to eat in town, and we can hang out a shoot the bull.

:biggrin: