What dice wrench for this not while removing tranny

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
To whomever removed a granny, what size is this not—does it even come off?

It’s in the shaded area, not a very good view here it’s after the threaded portion

Was trying to type fast, many errors but I am curious what size is the nut behind the shadowed portion. Hard to see.

There’s a nut behind the threaded portion and I posted a pic I’m not sure why it’s not showing

IMG_2952.jpeg

I have it a tv and the end of the cable came out, no gear. Is there a tool for this. I wish there was a write up with pictures. The one write up the pics do t show anymore

Did you remove or loosen the bolt next to it? Rotate the retainer downward for clearance? Not sure if that is necessary or not.

Tv cable is top passenger side forward just above oil pan.
Your pic is driver side rearward
As said above if the cable did not pull straight out you will need to pull the 10 mm bolt to get the speedo gear. 2B18EDFA-6E1D-4C0B-9386-14B9517CCEA7.jpegThis will require more than just a tug to remove.
Sadly there is no good YouTube videos because it’s the easiest part to remove from a transmission when pulling a transmission from a car.

Attachments

• A757299A-7642-4D21-8ACB-1BA957AB3659.jpeg
    A757299A-7642-4D21-8ACB-1BA957AB3659.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 40
Please tell use you removed the 3 bolts that hold the converter to the flex plate

I didn’t remove them yet, just got the cable out. I’ll go further tommorrow