What doors Fit on the 84 regal????

wcn8tive

Need to replace the doors on my regal..cancer ate them.. not to many regals around here, but plenty of cutlasses at the junk yard...how would I change a door with power windows to manual...hate power windows...let me know..........

wcn8tive said:
Need to replace the doors on my regal..cancer ate them.. not to many regals around here, but plenty of cutlasses at the junk yard...how would I change a door with power windows to manual...hate power windows...let me know..........

81-87 Regal
81-88 Cutlass

To do the changeover, you need to disassemble the door internals to remove the glass, then you will need to remove those large aluminum rivets that hold the regulator to the door... kinda tricky getting the pieces out, but it can be done...

HI85WH1 said:
81-87 Regal
81-88 Cutlass

To do the changeover, you need to disassemble the door internals to remove the glass, then you will need to remove those large aluminum rivets that hold the regulator to the door... kinda tricky getting the pieces out, but it can be done...

what about taillights, fenders, front and rear bumpers???? thanks bro

wcn8tive said:
what about taillights, fenders, front and rear bumpers???? thanks bro

Bumpers: 81-87 Regal (Only Regal 2 door)
Fenders: 81-87 Regal (Only Regal 2 door)

Taillights: 81-87, but the 81-83 dont have the horizontal divider that the 84-87's do