What is it called.

marcus jul

What do you call the plastic piece on the passenger side below the windshield with the screen going into the top of the AC box. Where can I get one and how much should I expect to pay . thanks.

A picture sure would help, the only thing I can think of with a screen type is the Cowl ?

Damn Bruce, I will be laughing all night because another off-the-wall comment from you! :)

My comment about her would be different as her conduct life has been a smoke screen and has lots of holes in it?

As far as the cowl screen, i may have one.

If you think that'll keep you laughing, wait unit I post my "toilet installation" story.......you wouldn't believe it. Embarrassing, but I'll still do it.....I remember how you got a good kick out of my "harmonic balancer falling right through my fiberglass sink" caper. It's right on the same line......and it only happens to me, of course.

I agree with you on your opinion of Clinton....that shows you are a very educated, common sense, honest man.......no way a Clinton could hold that title......to think, most in this country almost elected that "smug cow." That really surprised me, but, this world today....it's just shocking. I was so scared on where this country was heading.....

Hillary needs to "mooooooove" on, chew on some cods, and make cow pies....her best talent.

I heard Hillary got on a talking scale last week......it said "One at a time, please!":rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Unless it's cracked or broken I usually take them off clean them and paint it with some black plastic spray paint. Usually have to reach down there and clean the debris so the water can drain out if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends who is selling it! I can only guess but reasonable price would be $10-$20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk