What motor mount is easier to replace?

fly89gta

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say the driver's side!!

i split mine in 2 lol

would a tie die strap help this problem as well?

I don't know which is easier to replace when the engine is installed... Buy the Paul Ferry Poly engine mounts and try to make 1000 hp to break them. The OEM ones dfrom most auto parts stores are 'made in India'...need I say more....
HTH
Jim

The HR Parts 'N Stuff (Paul Ferry) motor mounts are a superbly designed and manufactured piece.

The driver side is definitely easier to replace, on the passenger side the downpipe & other stuff get in the way.

Instructions with the motor mounts are fairly clear. You will want to raise the frame of the car about 15-18" and then remove the front wheels. Working thru the front wheel wells makes an otherwise nearly impossible job, possible.

Motor Mounts

I just did this last week with a friend. I did have to rise the engine up a few inches. Driver side was easy but you had to take off a bracket, you will see it. to make it easy. And the pas. side you have to take out the starter. The weels do have to come off. I had no problem with the Thdp being in the way. But this was all done on a lift.
Nick

i'll just replace the drivers side one with a poly one(if they are available) and get myself a tie down strap! lol

Correct me if I'm wrong

I think the poly mentioned eliminates the need to use a tie down strap.

they're both easy....but the pass may give ya some trouble with the header there. but yea get that poly mount for the driver side...it works well. also throw a tie down strap on it for posterity reasons.
the mount to block bolts are 5/8
the mount through bolts are 5/8 bolts with 11/16 nuts.

good luck