what psi are you guys running in your bags on the street? just put on bigger tires

Next project: Ditch the bags and stock sway bar. Add a HR bar.
28psi??
Measure the body location, and check the axle location. Correct as needed.
New body bushings?

Next project: Ditch the bags and stock sway bar. Add a HR bar.
28psi??
Measure the body location, and check the axle location. Correct as needed.
New body bushings?

28psi is what I run in the tires chuck.....

It could be the body bushings I plan to replace those in the next month or so

rolling the lip is harder than it sounds, i rented the roller bought a heat gun, and it took time to keep moving the roller length, the ends will need to hit with a mallet cuz the roller wont go that far, make sure to keep the heat there but not to hot, its a slow process NOT FUN LOL

every ATR bar i have messed with the bar don't slide into the control arms like the stock one does. most of them you have to hammer the bar into place and that in turn makes the control arms want to bow outward and thus binds the bushing by side loading them.

Richard clark even made a jig to machine the atr bars by so they fit correctly with binding the rear arms. ( i'll try and snap a pic of it and a non machined bar to note the fitment issues)
My car came with an ATR bar and Hotchkiss upper/lower control arms. I get a "clunk" when I go up my driveway. Is that coming from the bar? I had a 1.67 60 foot at the track so should I just leave it alone?

My car came with an ATR bar and Hotchkiss upper/lower control arms. I get a "clunk" when I go up my driveway. Is that coming from the bar? I had a 1.67 60 foot at the track so should I just leave it alone?

Rick

Yes more than likely thats the bar clunking against the bolts. retightn them and it will be good for a little while .