whats my malibu worth

tbkustomz

Turbo_T
well ive been thinking about selling my car becuase do to some reasons...
but i dont no how much its really worth....
heres all the info since i bought it from day one...

well its 79 2 door malibu clean title ..bought from 2 owner i believe in pacifica california.
original paint and interior. lots of options came with this car such as power everything...when i started the swap i took out the seats and the gas tank and i found 2 build sheets ..lots of good info on the car built in fremont ca. and was sold locally here in the bay area it even has the dealer plates that say ron baker on it..

i had a 87 motor with 82k miles that i sent to BIGBOY racing in fremont ca to get a full gasket kit and arp headbolts put on and checked out...

when i got it back i put it all together with all these pieces new
all new sensors from kirban
waterpump
50 pd delfi inj
rjc 7 pulley set
6152 turbo chrome
3 inch dp
vaccum block
3200 stall
starter
10 mm magnacor wires
adj fuel press
hp fuel pump
3/8th steel braided fuel lines all the way to the tank
3 inch borla exuast
i also got the valve covers doghouse and throttle polished and both pipes inlet maf

i got all reciets

i also put the gn rear end on the car and gn seats and customized the hood on the car..car has real gnx rims on the back and front tas on the front now...

ive probly put less than 100 miles on the car since i got it runing well...currntly stored i havent driven the car in like 2 months

so whats its worth really i have no idea i bought the car for 2000 with a 305 in it interior is in really good shape.body as well

stupidboopin009.jpg

stupidboopin003.jpg

stupidboopin002.jpg

i would think like ten thou a by any chance do u no of any shops in the bay that are familiar with wrkn on nationals