When is it time to update

highboostgn

So im going from my stock turbo to a te44 and swaping trans to a th400 and will be running more boost(22-23). Do i have to send my chip in to eric to get it reprogrammed?

Typically I would reprogram the chip for that. You could possibly adjust it yourself with the user parameters. However, you would have to add quite a bit of fuel, and if the ECM loses power, it will default to the original fueling (leaner).
Also, on the TH400, try to make sure the park/neutral switch works, and the vss signal to the ECM. If not, I need to know that for the chip.

Typically I would reprogram the chip for that. You could possibly adjust it yourself with the user parameters. However, you would have to add quite a bit of fuel, and if the ECM loses power, it will default to the original fueling (leaner).
Also, on the TH400, try to make sure the park/neutral switch works, and the vss signal to the ECM. If not, I need to know that for the chip.
ok well i ll probably just end up sending it in. Can you put a two step in the chip too?