Where can i take car for transmission work

Being retired I can relate to expensive hobby . I can do some stuff ( school of hard knocks ) . Lot of stuff I can't do . Willing to learn , though .

A good floor jack on a level hard surface , 4 STURDY jack stands and you can do it .

Pulled my trans out so many times its ridculous.

It takes about a hour and a half by myself to have it out on the floor and the pump out.

One thing I do is unhook and remove the coil pack/bracket and loosen/remove the top two bellhousing bolts.

Others use a Long extension and universal from under the car to get the upper 2 bellhousing bolts IMO/E the universal long extension is more apt to round off the bolts and slip and increase the "cuss throw" factor...LOL.

This is not to say you wont drop the wrench on the floor doing the other way either.

Summit , Jegs , or whoever sells a tool to turn the flex plate pretty cheap . Makes it easy to get to the converter bolts . I rigged up a plate that bolts onto the saddle of my floor jack to keep the transmission from falling off while you are wrestling it out ( been there , done that ) . Unless you are a preacher , you will say a few bad words , trust me .

^ going to R&R a trans in 2 weeks. should be done in a couple hours. Thats doing it on the floor like i hate