Where in Houston can I get a tune?

2toneNV

Since Conley's Performance closed on October 31st where can I go to get my Turbo Buick tuned? I need a full tune and need to know where I can go.

What exactly do you mean by a tune? I would start with a turbo tweak chip and do it yourself.... Unless you are talking about swapping all of the fluids and the spring cleaning stuff.

Conley's idea of a tune was turn the boost down until it stops knocking... lets just say I was not satisfied with mine when I started tuning it myself and realized that I was missing out on roughly 40hp...

Get a scan master, get a TT chip, and if you really want a good tune then buy an LC-1 wideband and do it all yourself... it really is not very complicated once you get to know your car.

Is you car running right now? I usually go out on westheimer on wednesday and saturday nights. Im the only TR I ever see. I see one here and there, but Im the only regular.

Yes, it runs and I drive it to work a couple days a week. I need to get a scanmaster because it runs fuel rich and I know that I get knocks ever so often. I've been told I need to get one, but I've been dragging. I live on the Southeast side in Pearland so it is a little far. I do go to a cruise on Sat. night down off of 146 and 518 in Kemah.