where to find guages , scanmaster , 3 guage A-pillar pod

78TurboMali

I got the car running now i want to moniter everything closely. So im asking for help. where can i find a triple guage A-pillar pod? Whats the best place to buy a scanmaster? and what guages should go in the pod? Boost , Knock fuel psi? any additional guages i should get? i would appreciate any help Thanks!

Most all venders have what you want. I'd get boost, oil pressure and fuel pressure. Scanmaster will monitor knock and everything else. I have had good luck with full throttle

I run boost, fuel pressure, and wideband 02 on the pillar and oil pressure and water temp under the radio. I suggest Full Throttle as well, because they are vendors on our board, but if certain styles of gauges appeal to you, Summit or Jegs would have all you need, except the scanmaster.

The A pillar 3 gauge pod is going to be made by Lotek. As far as I know, they are the only one on the market. It's not going to be a direct replacement for your current pillar trim, and the best results are achieved when it is applied over the factory piece. All the vendors carry the same piece. www.gaugepods.com // Lotek Inc. As far as gauge choices, I vote boost, fuel pressure and wideband O2's. Oil pressures on these things are generally low, and you can't adjust pressure, so IMO no oil pressure gauge is necessary. After all, they didn't come with one. Temp and voltage can be read on the scanmaster so they're not really necessary either. Still couldn't hurt to have them, but if I could only have three it's boost, fp, o2.

I got the car running now i want to moniter everything closely. So im asking for help. where can i find a triple guage A-pillar pod? Whats the best place to buy a scanmaster? and what guages should go in the pod? Boost , Knock fuel psi? any additional guages i should get? i would appreciate any help Thanks!

I've got a scanmaster 2.1,i will let go for $160 shipped. If interested.

I run boost, fuel pressure, and wideband 02 on the pillar and oil pressure and water temp under the radio. I suggest Full Throttle as well, because they are vendors on our board, but if certain styles of gauges appeal to you, Summit or Jegs would have all you need, except the scanmaster.

Tom Tom knows his stuff. Just has bad luck with bodyshops:rolleyes:

Rick, that's still a sore spot.....and don't go telling people I know what I'm talking about because then my wife will join the board and set things straight!