Where to get the the best chips?

TurboNoong

So where is everyone getting there chips from? Are they burning them for each or is there a "chip store"?

Originally posted by TurboNoong
So where is everyone getting there chips from? Are they burning them for each or is there a "chip store"?

I usually go to Haggen, but sometime's Safeway has a better deal. It really all depends if I have coupon or not.

LOL

Damn, Frank.;) You've got to get out of the sun, now before you become a babbling idiot.:D lol When are you coming home? Turbo, turbo, where are thou, is it in the garage? Do you want me to wait till you get home or???? I guess the car is in route and its in Colorado today and will be here before the 21st. Hoping hoping:( I remember how yours was on time.;) All these post for you are you trying to run up your count?

Originally posted by TurboNoong
Damn, Frank.;) You've got to get out of the sun, now before you become a babbling idiot.:D lol When are you coming home? Turbo, turbo, where are thou, is it in the garage? Do you want me to wait till you get home or???? I guess the car is in route and its in Colorado today and will be here before the 21st. Hoping hoping:( I remember how yours was on time.;) All these post for you are you trying to run up your count?

I know! I know! I've got now life while I'm here. I'll be back for a breif visit for Halloween weekend. I take it off then.

Frank