Where's the power?

Tim,

site called gogauges.com sells pods, i also bought their egt gauge and its not bad quality and not built in mainland china either.

i can snap pic but its just mounted on flat spot where turn signals at

mike

Mike,
Do you have a pic of your gauge mount at the steering column?

Guys,
By the way...I finally added some more fuel in all gears via the ScanMaster tonight. Took care of the remaining knock I was getting at WOT. If you recall, I was still getting some occasional knock retard up in the 2.0 range when going WOT from about 35mph. I set the Blm at 150 through the ScanMaster. Sound about right?
I first tried 145, but still got a little bit of knock retard (1.4) with O2 mv at about 780 when going WOT from about 35mph. So I moved up to 150, and so far that seems to have done it. O2 mv up in the 790 range.

I can also do some timing adjustments through the ScanMaster. What timing adjustment is recommended in order to pick up a little performance?

Lou normally carries the pillars, if you don't want to wait for one to be shipped. (i believe has a few in stock)

Also Ralph Vasquez (stage 2 t-type) has the boost gauge mounted on the steering column. Just PM him, I believe you guys met.

Hope this helps.

Hey, Jon.
Are you able to read your gauges OK with that double pillar?
Is it a postons?
Eventually I'll be grabbing an electric fuel pressure gauge and an oil pressure gauge, so one of them will be going on the pillar along with my boost gauge.

I can read mine fine. The only issue I have is I need to get the resistor board that goes in line with the lighting so I can turn them down (dimmer) a little. I really like the ELECTRIC fuel pressure gauge I have (no risk of fuel in the cockpit) Jon

I had mentioned that i had hard time reading gauge on pillar, I was refering to the knock gauge only, it seems the led lights wouldnt let me veiw from angle so that i had to move.

the boost and egt i can veiw pretty good out of corner of me eye