Which 4x10-6x9 adapters?

mikes86ttop

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
As title states, I've done a search here and couldn't really find an exact answer. And googler gave me a few different options, just wondering what you guys were running for adapters and what 6x9s you chose...thanks Mike

Last edited:
Bought my adapters on Ebay for 16 dollars and used a JVC 6x9.It has to be a small magnet to work with the adapters.

I must of ordered the wrong set, the wire part that holds the speaker did not line up at all. So I just used the adapter plate and zip tide them in place and it worked like a charm. The conversion plate is shaped so that when you zip tie it tight you just make sure its over the 6x10 stock hole. It actually looks super clean and the zip ties are run through the metal part of the speakers and the other side of the zip tie is in the actually slots that the OEM speaker holders go into.
on ebay the brand i bought was Best kits & harness, part #50012 while the adapter from 6x10 to 6x9 bolted up perfect, the hangers that hold it into place were incorrect. I like it better with zip ties.

I must of ordered the wrong set, the wire part that holds the speaker did not line up at all. So I just used the adapter plate and zip tide them in place and it worked like a charm. The conversion plate is shaped so that when you zip tie it tight you just make sure its over the 6x10 stock hole. It actually looks super clean and the zip ties are run through the metal part of the speakers and the other side of the zip tie is in the actually slots that the OEM speaker holders go into.
on ebay the brand i bought was Best kits & harness, part #50012 while the adapter from 6x10 to 6x9 bolted up perfect, the hangers that hold it into place were incorrect. I like it better with zip ties.
I had exactly the same issue but still tried to incorporate the metal hangers provided. Thank goodness for zip ties!!