which vendor sells the cute little diagnostic covers?

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
i know kirbans used to throw them in with the body bushing set. its just a little black plastic clip-on cover that goes over the diagnostic terminal under the dash to keep it clean/dress it up i suppose.

tia

those are all over the junkyards.. if they are worth some $$$, maybe i'll just have to go grab every one i can find and get me an ebay account..

ha! forgot about this thread, didn't see you had resurected it novaderrik.
gm no longer sells them. they sold off remaing parts to somebody else and now cost about $8. (i bought 3 through the link that was posted).
don't think the demand for these is going to be high. I like them cause they do help dress up the int. but still, not very noticeable. i don't have time to go to the yards anymore. you never know, might be worth your time to grab'em when you see'em.
i also totally forgot about the request for picture. i had taken one awhile back and its been on my puter, just forgot to post it.

kirban 2 cents worth

our rite we used to sell them as part of a kit as a freebe basically. Never a Turbo part. I think Corvettes had them and perhaps some of the major Corvette suppliers still have some to sell.

The demand for something usually always picks up after something is no longer available.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

know enough about these cars to get by