Who all is going to Bowling Green this year?

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I made the decision that me and my wife are going to bring the car to Bowling Green this year and hope to meet some of the people from this board.My good friend Shawn Miles is going to tow it back and we will fly in Thursday night and stay at the track in his motorhome. I hope we can park next to Cal if he will have us for a neighbor LOL

I have already made plans to attend. I will definitely be watching you run !!!

Bryan

No promise on any fast runs but i will do my best..

WOW... that is worth the price of admission just to see Geno's car in person.... the wifey and i will definitely try and make it.

aaron

What is the hotel situation like in Bowling Green? Do they get filled up? Should reservations be made in advance?

WOW... that is worth the price of admission just to see Geno's car in person.... the wifey and i will definitely try and make it.

aaron
Believe me its not that nice and is just a race car that's been beat up for 2 years LOL.The car does deserve to make a few passes at BG even if its not perfect. Im sure there are cars going that put my heep to shame.

I have no idea because im staying in the pits i hope.

Yeah I figured a lot of guys would be camping at the track. I'll be driving the gn out there from Texas but I don't want to sleep in the buick lol.

I will save you a spot (steve too! if he needs one). We aren't allowed to camp at the track, so we all stay at the campgrounds right next to the track. We hire a tent company to come in and set up a few tents at the track, so we can leave the cars and trailers at the track.