who wants a 2006 Grand Prix GXP V8?

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
I have two brand new 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP 5.3 V8 that I can offer at a great savings!

Both cars are Dark Cherry Metallic (limited production, now discontinued) with black leather/suede inserts, drilled rotors with a performance brake package, 18" Chrome Alcoa forged wheels, head up display, paddle shifters on the steering wheel (also steering wheel radio controls), heated power seats, power sunroof, 6 disc CD player with Monsoon premium audio system. These cars are absolutely stunning and have plenty of performance. Fuel mileage is excellent for a 5.3 303HP V8, thanks to displacement on demand technology. The GXP will get 18mpg in town and 27 on the highway. This car handles almost as well as the GTO!!!

These are the last two I have, and I am offering them at GM Supplier Price, minus all applicable incentives. The sticker on these GXP's shows $31,580, I am selling them for $28,173, which includes the rebate and also $500 GM trade assistance if you trade a 1999 or newer vehicle.

Please call me to take advantage of this program!

Tom Bader @ Rebbec Pontiac Buick, Normal Illinois
309-452-5661 or cell 309-824-7237

Dude, I thought you said you were some kind of consultant for Pontiac? Sounds like you're a salesman?

Sam...
I'm doing some sales also, I've been doing training stuff with our other GM representatives and we're working on advertising and fleet vehicle programs...but until that takes off, they let me sell too. Gotta fund the new Buick motor somehow!

let me know if you need anything!