Who was at U Pull it on Tuesday

Nory

I saw you pulling out from U pull it in Broward yesterday. You were a Black GN with what I beleive was SFTBC on your side windows. Just wanted to say nice ride....:D

Guilty!

Twas I!

The "swaybar king" himself. Picked up two hollow sway bars and two aluminum brake drums.:D

There was three n/a Regals there, but they didn't have anything useful.

Did you see the old (76?) GP with the 455 in it?

I went looking for some GP's, but there wasn't any...:mad:

hey shawn next time you go let me know, i want to go also... perhaps you can show me whats good for our cars :cool:

-Neil

Well I was the fat hispanic kid that just stopped walking.....

Good to see you guys around....

Yeah I did see that GP, I was also kind of surprise to see a 2 LT1 f bodies there.....

I came up on a set of 12 way Leather Bonneville that match my interior perfectlty... :D

Well happy hunting guys....

Hey Guys, Whats the address of this U-Pull-It? We had a pretty good one up here in Daytona until it changed hands. They used to have 1-5 year olds and all the neat stuff and now the newest car is a 80 Citation I swear. And all the G-bodies are rusty buckets the Yankees and Q-Tips abandon on the side of the roads. If any of you are interested I would give you run down of all the good spots in the Orlando area. Thanks Eric Fisher

SR-441 and I-595 in Davie, South Florida. It is pretty good. Not great. The only other "DIY" yard down here that I know of is in Medley (Miami). All the other yards they won't let you in, they have to pull it themselves.

Thanks, the next time I cant find anything I'll take a roadtrip and maybe run into some of you South Florida guys down there. I have about 6 yards up here that pretty much let you get what you want that are within 1 hour drive of Orlando so if anybody needs the favor returned let me know. Eric

You won't have to drive down.

Me and a guy from Tallahassee got a buddy-buddy thing going on. We sometimes trade parts. As long as it is not anything serious, like a block, heads, trainy, rear, etc. It all depends on the labor to pull it, and the shipping.

If you just need something small, we can trade for it, if you want.:cool: