Whos designer series in Lyons?

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
I was at a car show at the culver's in Lyons (about 3ish) and saw it drive by and hoped it would come back around, but it didn't :frown: Never saw that car around here before so I'm curious who owns it. I could have also used someone to talk to as I was getting sick of talking to this guy who was telling me v-6's are slow and nothings better than a v-8 :rolleyes:

There was a car show at Culver's in Lyons??? You need to share!

I think the car you saw was Sixon66 - Loyd and he just got his T going again a week ago, and he lives in Lyons. Designer paint job, too. Look him up and give him a pm.

If you know about any other local shows/cruises like that, please post them! I can think of at least 3 other turbo guys that might have been there if they had known about it.

Take care,

Shari

There was a car show at Culver's in Lyons??? You need to share!

I think the car you saw was Sixon66 - Loyd and he just got his T going again a week ago, and he lives in Lyons. Designer paint job, too. Look him up and give him a pm.

If you know about any other local shows/cruises like that, please post them! I can think of at least 3 other turbo guys that might have been there if they had known about it.

Take care,

Shari

Sorry :redface: I went to Chilis with a friend for some lunch and when we were coming back I saw it. She said she went to it earlier and man did I get pissed that she didn't tell me about it :mad: She then told me she avoided that route on the way there because she new I'd make her stop :mad: It was a small little show with about 20 cars or so. You do know about the meet next Sunday right?

I would have came over to the show if I had known. Not far from me at all. Dukes was dead on friday night. Went by all I saw was a monte ss that belonged to a friend of mine. He has said if it dont pick up they are gonna cancel. But who knows. If you arent doing anything tonight there is the Westchester car show at 31st and wolf rd. A few of us are there every monday night. Come on out, talk about your car, pauls is the sponsor of it and they have great food (I recomend the italian beef on garlic bread).

Hope to see ya there.

Mouse

I would have came over to the show if I had known. Not far from me at all. Dukes was dead on friday night. Went by all I saw was a monte ss that belonged to a friend of mine. He has said if it dont pick up they are gonna cancel. But who knows. If you arent doing anything tonight there is the Westchester car show at 31st and wolf rd. A few of us are there every monday night. Come on out, talk about your car, pauls is the sponsor of it and they have great food (I recomend the italian beef on garlic bread).

Hope to see ya there.

Mouse

Damn Mouse...I wish I saw this reply earlier. Don't have to tell me about Pauls ;) It seems you forgot to add the mozz to the list. I love that place...Insane beef piled high and miles long for 6 bux or so :) BTW I hear you hang out at the goat sometimes...is that true? Thats right by my house. I'll try and catch you guys there next Monday....what time are you guys there? - Jason

Yeah - I sometimes hang out at the goat. Good friends with Dale Richter the owner(well him and his with). I Will prolly be up there this wednesday, softball team will be there either celebrating or drinking heavily to deal with losin the double header. lol. I did forget the mozz on that sandwich. Didn't make it out to westchester - was rainin. Maybe next week.

Mouse

You do know about the meet next Sunday right?

If we were going to be in town, we would be at the meet. But it's the weekend of Buick Race Day at Norwalk, and we need to get our racing fix.

Loyd will be up at Westchester next Monday, depending on the weather. Do you know if Culver's does this every week> I know the one in Downers Grove is trying to feature a car club each weekend - our club will be featured July 17. All Buicks will be welcome. I'll post more on here as it gets closer. And any other cruise night we're attending.

Loyd will be up at Westchester next Monday, depending on the weather. Do you know if Culver's does this every week> I know the one in Downers Grove is trying to feature a car club each weekend - our club will be featured July 17. All Buicks will be welcome. I'll post more on here as it gets closer. And any other cruise night we're attending.

It seems that they do a different Culver's every week, so I don't believe they will be there again next Sunday. What time do you guys meet in Westchester?

Hope to see ya there.

Mouse

I'm not sure what I'm shocked at more the fact that you have a friend or your friends with someone with a monte ss.:biggrin: