Who's in Oklahoma?

Hotair85

mmmmmmmmmmmmm TURBO!!!!!!
Hey everyone! I just moved to Stillwater, OK from Cape Cod, MA. So I have lost all of my Turbo Buick connections I had back in MA. I just wanna know who in this board is here in OK with me.

I like it here a whole hell of a lot better than in MA. No more vehicle nazis!!!! :)

Here with you, but there aren't very many guys on this site from Oklahoma. Stillwater is my favorite town. I am an OSU alumni, and now I'm about an hour south of you in Moore.

Theres a good handful of guys in Oklahoma on the board. I'm a apart of it! I head down to OK when ever I get the chance.

The first one to come to mind is Shane AKA Dreamcar86.

Also, there is the Oklahoma Buick Performance Club. Okbuicks

Send an application to Erich Davis and he'll get you hooked up.

Check the site out for the annual Buick Vs. Ford shootout in October...well its November this year.

Adam Kary

I hope you have better luck with OKBuicks than I have. They seem like a good club, but I have tried to join for about 4 1/2 months. I have sent in my app. and money, e-mailed a couple of the guys, and even talked to Eric at the Buick vs. Ford event. If you find the right person to talk to, let me know. I'd really like to join and meet other Buick guys, but I just can't get any response. :confused: