Who's using a 6265?

I got one! Running a journal bearing with a Vig 0 pump on a stock long block. Spool up and streetability is excellent. Haven't been to the track but made a few street kills. Very impressive at 26lbs. of boost. :D

I got one! Running a journal bearing with a Vig 0 pump on a stock long block. Spool up and streetability is excellent. Haven't been to the track but made a few street kills. Very impressive at 26lbs. of boost. :D

I'm anxious to hear some track times... I've built a few cars with a similar combo. of a Vig. 0-pump, stock longblock, and a Ta/Te61. I'd like to see some comparo numbers.

K.

I'm anxious to hear some track times... I've built a few cars with a similar combo. of a Vig. 0-pump, stock longblock, and a Ta/Te61. I'd like to see some comparo numbers.

K.

My last car had a stock long block with MSD 50's, a TE 61 and a dutt neck IC with Razor's alky and went 7.20's 1/8 mile.

I've got to get a turbo for my car soon, I just wanna make sure these new styles are the way to go before I shell out the $'s

The first time out with the new turbo it went a 10.90. The headers I was using were cracked everywhere and bleeding off boost from my normal 25 psi. Still at 23psi (probably lower through the traps) it managed the 10.9 run.
MPH was down. Obviously due to the leaky exhaust.

K.

X2 I was thinking of upgrading from my GT32. But I want to see at least 120 MPH traps with stock longblocks at 25lbs of boost or so. My GT32 runs at 118consistently. I want to see some good results before I spend the time and $$$.

So far-so good. I'm running my 62-65 dbl bb with a 3000 non lock up. Spools very close to the TA-61 turbo with a 3200 non lock up that I took off. Put down 507 RWHP a few months ago with it on the dyno. This was with 22 lbs of boost, 91 oct gas, Razor's alky, and a stock location IC. See full combo below.

Mike B.