Wich Turbonetics??

House

Which turbonetics charger would be good for me?? I have 36lbs and stuff in my sig, Thinking of going to 50 or 55lbers mid summer, but I wana nice street car so wana keep the stall to around 2400-2800 range. Why Turbonetics you may ask. I run them on my diesel tow rig and pulling truck, and can get a sweet deal on them,

I don't know if what I got was made specifically for Jack Cotton, I kinda think it was. I called turbonetics direct and got no where, anyway don't know who your vendor is that your getting it from, but I got the CPT61 from Cotton's performance. I ran it with 42 delphi inj and a stall that went to about 2400. No noticeable lag compared to the previous TE44 or the stocker. I was also running a 3" DP so that helped spool up. Great turbo and pulled harder on top than the 44 IMO.

I'd get a 61 and skip on the 42# injectors and go straight for mototron 60# injectors. I'd get the smaller exhaust a/r (I think it's .63)

So the 61 was a marked improvement over the 44? I can't decide between the 52 or the 61 dammit!

Which turbonetics charger would be good for me?? I have 36lbs and stuff in my sig, Thinking of going to 50 or 55lbers mid summer, but I wana nice street car so wana keep the stall to around 2400-2800 range. Why Turbonetics you may ask. I run them on my diesel tow rig and pulling truck, and can get a sweet deal on them,

Go check out the new GT-K series turbos on their website.

Bryan

Call Vendors and talk to them directly. Jack Cotton spent a bunch of time with me and got me set up pretty well.

So the 61 was a marked improvement over the 44? I can't decide between the 52 or the 61 dammit!
Yes, if I had to do over, with an unopened motor like mine, instead of going TE-44 ,42 lbs injec, casper chip, I would of went for the 61 BB, 60# and TurboTweak chip. This combo performs great with a 3" DP, and it leaves room to grow into manifold/heads/cam down the road. My 61 will go to 20 psi no knock on 93 pump gas no alky. So it's proven to me that it is efficient.

they use to have a section for GN only, but now they dont

Take a look at the different GT-K turbos and their power levels, make a decision on the power level that you would like to achieve and then call Jack Cotton. He can customize a solution for you. Tell him I sent you.

Bryan