Wife traded my Mustang GT Convertible!

GNX enjoy the truck and when you get tired of the performance go to dodgetruckworld and see the beasts on there. Ive had half dozen hemi trucks and a few diesels myself and saw a few turbo'd ones but a supercharged SRT10 is a freak of nature on the track. I was a chapter vp for a while, there are some NASTY! SRT's out there. ENJOY!!!!!

Thanks

Thanks for the Vid. I am now a member of VTCOA (Viper Truck Club of America) and some of the guys posting there have some WICKED trucks! I think between the GNs and the truck this will be a FUN summer!:biggrin:

Btw

I have been posting some pics of my GNs on the VTCOA site and have received nothing but POSITIVE responses in relation to TBs which was very COOL! Even Syclones get well deserved praise on the site! Real respect for performance there.;)

I see you have a Ram w/600 cummins, loved my 12 valve 94. Very NOT stock. I was floored at the power some of these diesles make. I saw a 02 quad cab 4x4 w/ NOS and propane inj run 12.20's had a stovepipe in the middle of the bed. It was an eye opener.