Wilwood Brakes & Street Lites.

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
What would be the correct back space with Wilwoods up front GBodyParts.com Online
and 15x7 Billet Specialties Street Lites? I know the disc brakes change the off set but just wondering by how much?

I ordered a set of 15x7's with 3.5" backspacing at first, and the tire hits everywhere.... order the 15x7 with 4.5" backspacing. The Wilwoods move it out 1/2".

I ordered a set of 15x7's with 3.5" backspacing at first, and the tire hits everywhere.... order the 15x7 with 4.5" backspacing. The Wilwoods move it out 1/2".

That's what I thought. 4.5 BS. Thanx, appreciate it... So the rears would be what? 4.5 as well with drums?

Anyone else? I just wanna make sure I order the correct BS for front and rear.

I will clarify that my experience was just for the fronts. I have 15x10's with 5.5" BS in the back with a notch.

I think most guys are using 15X8 with a 3.5bs in the rear. I think the 15X10 guys get away with a 4.5bs rolled lips and no notch. I wouldnt try it on a car as nice as yours though. The 15x8s should be good enough for now.

Did a search for ya....
Seems different car to car. On some cars the 3.5 fits fine, with a few requiring a bit of a rolled outer lip. Anyone that used a 4.5" bs would rub on the frame with a bigger tire (275r60 or r50) unles they used a 1/2" spacer. Since Billet does not make a 4" bs wheel there are your 2 options I guess.
The way you could go is order up the 4.5" one and do a test fit, buying the spacer after to get it ideal for your situation. :)
I will have my powdercoated ones ready next week, so expect some pics!
PM me when you are installing the brakes and I can send you some pics of how I cut my spindles and new Russel stainless lines (12" I think) to save you some time...
Sean

Did a search for ya....
Seems different car to car. On some cars the 3.5 fits fine, with a few requiring a bit of a rolled outer lip. Anyone that used a 4.5" bs would rub on the frame with a bigger tire (275r60 or r50) unles they used a 1/2" spacer. Since Billet does not make a 4" bs wheel there are your 2 options I guess.
The way you could go is order up the 4.5" one and do a test fit, buying the spacer after to get it ideal for your situation. :)
I will have my powdercoated ones ready next week, so expect some pics!
PM me when you are installing the brakes and I can send you some pics of how I cut my spindles and new Russel stainless lines (12" I think) to save you some time...
Sean

Why did u have to cut ur spindles?