WINTER BLUES GOT YOU DOWN

Dennis Kirban

Our Annual Spring Time Open House is less than 4 weeks away April 12th 2014 9 til 3 pm. One of the first events of the upcoming season. Usual YumYum donuts in the am full course barbeque luncheon prepared by Chef Russ and Nancy. Both Terry Shaw PA licensed collector car appraisal will be conducting a seminar and doing appraisals. His brother Bruce is coming for the first time he is a lawyer specializing in various automotive fraud issues. He will also be doing a interesting seminar.

Mike owner of Spoolfool has donated a pair of front fillers and his one piece rear filler which will be raffled at this event. Another popular addition is our no reserve auction of some pretty neat items that I have collected over the winter. Pete and myself will have a huge array of used parts for sale. Discounted items from our main inventory. We will have on display the new refurbished steering shafts and the bushings we now have.

Our newest products will be on display. Our personal turbo-T will come out of its winter hibernation and be on display. You can contact our office and order Spool fools rear and front fillers and avoid $70 plus dollar sin shipping costs.

Ask anyone that has been to our Spring events. Worth the trip. Nearest motels are in Quakertown about 25 mins away and include Comfort Suites 215-538-3000 or Hampton Inn 215-536-7779.

Event has no rain date.

Open to all types of cars so you never know what will show up.

Location is our warehouse in Plumsteadville, PA.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Well 2 weeks from tomorrow is the first Texas Buick Nationals Dennis. Wish you could make it and then you could spend some time in the sun. I'm having a few guys from the east coast over for Friday night dinner with real Texas smoked brisket, pork ribs, hotlinks, and homemade wine. The left overs will be going to the track the next day.:D

Well 2 weeks from tomorrow is the first Texas Buick Nationals Dennis. Wish you could make it and then you could spend some time in the sun. I'm having a few guys from the east coast over for Friday night dinner with real Texas smoked brisket, pork ribs, hotlinks, and homemade wine. The left overs will be going to the track the next day.:D

Your rite about that more weird weather heading our way 60 degrees tomorrow my junk yard day and they are saying snow for sunday nite. Been thru Texas several times even ate at that steak place in Amarillo.. where they have that deal you eat the entire 64 ounce? and its free....

few of my grand nationals went to texas and two of my 67 GTX cars went to Lubbock years ago...

enjoy the event...member we got the tasteykakes up here just celebrated I think 100 years....

denniskirban@yahoo.com