Wiper Motor Wiring Help

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Need some help. Rewired the whole car and cant figure out the wiring for the wiper motor. Anyone have pictures of the wiring from the wiper motor to the bulk head connector on the firewall. Looking for the wire color and the pins it goes into the bulk connector. From all the charts i found i cant seem to figure it out. Only found 87 stuff

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Anyone? Someone go outside and snap some pics for me please

Brent, I'm gonna pull my assembly this weekend because it wont pulse. I'll get some detailed shots of the wiring for you.

This is for '85 pulse wipers. Connector C100 is the bulk head connector. Note that the wiper mount frame is grounded to the chassis. This is done by a small metal strap that goes around a rubber mount bushing and is held in place via the mounting bolt.

WipersPulse_HotAir.jpg

RemoveBeforeFlight

Awesome, im not running the washer pump anymore. Just need to figure out the right ports to power the motor

This is for '85 pulse wipers. Connector C100 is the bulk head connector. Note that the wiper mount frame is grounded to the chassis. This is done by a small metal strap that goes around a rubber mount bushing and is held in place via the mounting bolt.

View attachment 306039

RemoveBeforeFlight
Confirmed. Vol 2, page 155

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

CzyKats44,

Where does the yellow wire loop around to? It looks like it looks forward somewhere along with the purple wire possibly? To windshield washer pump?

Also, any pics of the other wiring connector that goes to the bottom of the wiper motor?

CzyKats44,

Where does the yellow wire loop around to? It looks like it looks forward somewhere along with the purple wire possibly? To windshield washer pump?

Also, any pics of the other wiring connector that goes to the bottom of the wiper motor?
Yup to the pump. It faces up when plugged. Hope these pics help.

-Greg
b6f8737fc2d9964fef38d84a5fd4e402.jpg
0b97a0fa899545b67cd0a434e348f78b.jpg
7dc43465333ca51e7c88be98edf8a3eb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply! I actually got it figured out after I made the post and didn't get a chance to edit it. I appreciate the prompt reply