Witch Stock Location Intercooler is the Best

Gbodyparts is on our site with plenty of pics.Need more just ask.
Thunder fab is out of business last I checked that is why we started building these.

Do you plan on offering the Gbodyparts intercooler in a Black powder coat finish? That polished finish is nice but just a little too much Bling for me.

Ditto on the black finish. At least for the sides, top, and shroud. I don't mind if the core of the IC is silver as it won't be seen much.

Brian, is your inlet side less of an angle than the PTS IC?

It looks like it would be better for flow. Can you confirm?

Ditto on the black finish. At least for the sides, top, and shroud. I don't mind if the core of the IC is silver as it won't be seen much.

Brian, is your inlet side less of an angle than the PTS IC?

It looks like it would be better for flow. Can you confirm?

The neck we used was from the thunder fab just a little smoother pronounced bend.
I will not start a war comparing ours to PTS espescially since we are a vendor for them.:D
As far as painting & powder coating that is not a problem we will do that for you if you request.
Funny parts is when I sold Thunder fab units & the old Mease 24 rows everyone wanted bling!!!
It is easier to paint then to strip & polish.
Who knows you guys might win 1 at the end of Novemeber.If you buy 1 & win we will refund your $ & you can keep the cash prize!!!:cool: