World of Wheels Boston

KITT1983

The Knight Rider
Anyone else think it sucks ever since it moved to the seaport trade center ? It was way better at the Bayside expo center. they had nothing for American cars other some HID Kits and cleaning supplies
they had over 50 rims on display and only the ugly two would fit my car. how in hell do you have muscles cars on display and have nothing for them?

The Seaport Trade Center is a nice upscale place to have the April flower show. ;)

Cars and parts, not so much. :p

I went yesturday to the world of wheels and it was an over glorified cruise night with vendors. I am not going back unless they go back to the bayside expo. It was like import nights but with exploiting mucle cars

I have been to both the expo and the seaport is a much better location..

There is nothing near the expo, however everything is in walking distance from the seaport.. It is convenient to walk next door for a coffee, or walk down the street for a sub. Makes it nice when you are there babysitting the ride all weekend.

Also the seaport allows you to take the T directly there and not get wet from bad weather...

I have been to both the expo and the seaport is a much better location..

There is nothing near the expo, however everything is in walking distance from the seaport.. It is convenient to walk next door for a coffee, or walk down the street for a sub. Makes it nice when you are there babysitting the ride all weekend.

Also the seaport allows you to take the T directly there and not get wet from bad weather...

i can take the red line to jfk to get to bayside.
The bayside had more parts vendors, more classic cars and more bang for my buck.

So the harbour view makes up jacked ticket prices and a lousy car show?

I am also responding as someone who has gone and had cars in the show at both locations.. The walk from JFK station to the expo is a bit over a city block... Add rain and it becomes a no brainer the walk to the seaport is all enclosed..

Now spending a weekend babysitting my car at both locations I prefer the convenience of the seaport.. It is much easier to drive into and out of. This is all in addition to the other amenaties all within short walking distance..

As a contestant the seaport is just more modern, easier to get in and out of, cleaner ventilation is less cleaning dust off the vehicles.

All I can say is give it a few for the vendors to start coming back to the new location...