WOT problems

john h

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or heard of any simular probs. this has bin doging me for a long time. At WOT my GN cough spits and chokes but goes like a raped ape at 3/4 throttle. She prob runs in the low to mid 11's. TPS has bin changed and voltages adjusted and I have lowered the voltage numbersto see if that would help. Most everything has bin changed including the computer. Worked heads were installed and same results. throttle body is stock, ATR liquid intercooler and ram air. Any ideas would be helpfull.

Might be, just hot wired my ATR staged double pumper.(Both pumps constantly) Using 42# injectors, guess i'll try using a different adjustable fuel pressure reg.

Thats not to say the fuel pumps or regulator is the problem.

Do you have a scanmaster or loggger?

A log file would be the best. If you have a scanmaster we could start with some numbers?

Key on engine off what is af and tps at wot?

Also what maf and chip?

check the metal ring on the cam sensor! i had same problem,turned out to be metal pronge on cam sensor broken. pull the cap off and make sure the ring doesn't move and the screw is tight

Yes I will get a snap-on scan master on it soon, maf is stock not sure what af means (air fuel?)tps is about 4.8 I believe. Chip is ATR Pitbull for 40 pound injectors. @ 15# boost problem allmost not noticeable going for more causes a problem.