WTB: 1986-1987 GN or T-Type Las Vegas So Cal

haydenm1974

I am located in Las Vegas, NV and am in the market for an 86 or 87 turbo Regal. I had one stolen back in 1995 and have decided that 20 years is long enough. Would prefer to find something locally but am open to driving to Southern California in the middle of June for the right car. I would prefer the car have t-tops and be mostly stock. Let me know what you have.

Thank you,
Hayden

I am located in Las Vegas, NV and am in the market for an 86 or 87 turbo Regal. I had one stolen back in 1995 and have decided that 20 years is long enough. Would prefer to find something locally but am open to driving to Southern California in the middle of June for the right car. I would prefer the car have t-tops and be mostly stock. Let me know what you have.

Thank you,
Hayden
I have a 1987 Turbo T Limited all original with T-Tops and 23,000 original verified miles for sale on here and EBay. I am located in TX.

Looking to spend 10k and ready to buy the right car. Must be willing to meet at an airport and be within 300 miles of Las Vegas.
Car must be free of door dings, decent paint, good tires, good weather stripping, working AC and be mechanically sound. If you prefer you can text me at 760-658-7375 with what you have.