WTB: Clean front / rear chrome bumpers in So. Cal.

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I'm looking for a nice clean set of chrome bumpers to replace the fiberglass ones on the car I just bought. If anyone has some for sale please let me know.

THX

Neal

I have a rear with aluminum support. I can get it as far as Phoenix within the next few weeks. I need to drop off a car anyway. Not sure if that is close enough for you but let me know if I can help.

I have a rear with aluminum support. I can get it as far as Phoenix within the next few weeks. I need to drop off a car anyway. Not sure if that is close enough for you but let me know if I can help.

Erik,

Thanks for the offer, I was hoping to find something a little closer at hand but I may take you up on it. I have several friends out in Phoenix that could probably take it off your hands for me. As far as the suggestion to get bumpers form G-Body parts I believe they are re-furbished and require a core which I don't have. I might just end up hitting the wrecking yards to see what I can rustle up. Any other leads in So Cal would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks

Neal

750H.P.V6 said:
Erik,

Thanks for the offer, I was hoping to find something a little closer at hand but I may take you up on it. I have several friends out in Phoenix that could probably take it off your hands for me. As far as the suggestion to get bumpers form G-Body parts I believe they are re-furbished and require a core which I don't have. I might just end up hitting the wrecking yards to see what I can rustle up. Any other leads in So Cal would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks

Neal

No Neal, Brian started making NEW ones. there was a post a while back with photos. hth
aaron

Royal-T-Ltd said:
No Neal, Brian started making NEW ones. there was a post a while back with photos. hth
aaron

That's correct no core needed

image-2885172688.jpg

They shine like new money

Guys,

I'm still looking for a clean pair of chrome bumpers preferably with aluminum supports. I'd be willing to trade my fiberglass bumpers and some cash for them or buy them out right. Let me know what you've got!

Thanks

Neal