WTB complete (Hollow) Astro roof with front pillars

65psiboost

hi everyone,
Ok let me start by saying that I don’t have any interest in paying shipping at all. So this is only for Florida residents or guys and girls who are planning on attending the 2018 Grand Nationals in NC next year (I’m willing to wait. Mine isn’t completely gone but I don’t know how to fix rusted and bubbles up roof and pillar rot. So I’m just gunna replace the whole entire roof.
Now my car has the Astro roof which still works. So ideally the perfect roof would be an Astro roof from a black GN. But color isn’t important. (But I would like to keep my GN an Astro roof). But if I have to I’ll take a hard top. Unfortunately as much as I love them T tops are out. It’s just way too much work and money. Ideally I’m just liking for a Astro roof without the glass, motor, or regulator. Just the roor and front pillars. Please only very minimal rust.
I am a very serious buyer. I know I’m new here but I’ve been a GN owner since February of 1990. I’m not looking to waste anybody’s time. I own 3 GNs and this roof will complete my show car project. So like I said I’m willing to travel anywhere within 2 hours in any direction from Daytona Beach Florida. Or I will be attending 2018 Grand Nationals. If someone wants to bring it to there then I’ll just leave my GN home and drive up in my Pathfinder so I can transport it home. But I’m definitely not interested in shipping. It’s way too large and heavy. I already looked into shipping quotes from different sellers and It’s just not happening.

Astro roof sellers will bump to the front of the line.

Thank you for reading this and Happy holidays!!!!