Yuengling Cruise Coming up Saturday June 7th

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Ladies and Gents - we are ON like Donkey Kong! I reserved a private group tour of the Yuengling Brewery in Pottsville, PA on Saturday, June 7th at 10am!

Since we will have some various caravans coming together, let's aim to meet in the parking lot of the King of Prussia mall in King of Prussia, PA. The sure-kill expressway and the PA turnpike both have exits right there, so it also makes it fairly easy to access from the blue route and 95 as well. We will most likely take Rt 422 to get to Pottsville. I will post up directions/maps/pictures/diagrams soon.

I will work on ironing out more details such as the route, parking, and lunch. If you are seriously interested in participating, please reply here with how many would be attending.

Please note that there is a fee of $1 per person, you MUST wear closed shoes/sneakers and there may be a limit of the number of people, however let's get a count and I'll work on that problem if it occurs.

AGAIN - PLEASE POST UP - if we have a large number, I can possibly reserve a second tour.

Figure I would update this on this site as well

I'm in - and hoping for good weather :)
... still trying to line up a co-pilot and maybe a passenger.

Im out. Going to putting my motor together. Need thay saturday yo put it together

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Trying to get off from work that day. Would it be ok to come in my non Buick? Motor is at the shop getting stroker done and trans is sitting next to me on the floor.

It seems that typically a DD is OK at any of these meets/events... sure beats the "I stayed home" option :rolleyes:

It seems that typically a DD is OK at any of these meets/events... sure beats the "I stayed home" option :rolleyes:
Depending on what parts arive to put the lc2 back together will have a bearing whether or not I attend

Depending on what parts arive to put the lc2 back together will have a bearing whether or not I attend

Your car is not going to be ready?? put your crack pipe down...
the weather is looking good. Everybody is meeting by the Sears at King of Prussia mall hopefully get rolling by 8AM on Saturday.
if anybody is coming PM me if you need a contact. More the merrier!!

the weather is looking good. Everybody is meeting by the Sears at King of Prussia mall hopefully get rolling by 8AM on Saturday.
i need a good detail anybody my #2016687648 joey thanks

Looks like I probably wont bring the brick. Got some things going on at home so will slow down with putting it together. Funds just aren't there. Need to keep some savings. It'll take another month to get it going. I need to still get an starts and battery so on top of the cam kit, that will be tight, very tight.

Wow. :cool:
Great Day today for the Cruise to Pottsville and the tour at Yuengling.
Kudos to Jeff for putting this plan together (y). THANKS!
Quick Synopsis: Perfect weather, beautiful/scenic drive thru some nice rural areas & small towns (Palo Alto PAo_O), fun & informative tour at Yuengling... plus it is always fun hanging out with the MAGNA crew.