Z06 burnout

the last word spoken in the video pretty much sums it up. Good lord what an idiot.

What about the rocket scientist with the camera walking in FRONT of the car while it was attempting the burnout?:eek:

I don't get it, 3 guys working in a shop aren't smart enough to get the guy to stop, then say they don't know where the smoke is coming from? Thank goodness I don't get my car serviced there.

Maybe half of the Corvette owners should own them, the rest are chumps. I guess he didn't notice the speedo showing 0 mph.

Just goes to show, having money doesn't make you smart. What moron would walk in FRONT of that car? I think he's the bigger moron.

agreed what a tool

or pair of them, camera man and driver, regardless if he was getting the last life outta the clutch or not it's still a dumb move on all their parts. but then again the mechanics get part of the money on what they work on last i heard. had a buddy who was a service writer and said the more work a mechanic at a dealership gets out the door the more he makes. made sense to me but the again that's just about any mechanic but he told me that they charged a flat rate depending on how long it was suppose to take to do the job. if they charged 65 dollars a work hour and did the work in 3 hrs and charged for 4 then it was just more money in the pockets of everyone involved. just what i heard from a source that was in the business. anyone care to correct me or let me know if something is different. as we all know normal front R&R brake jobs on say a honda take less then 30 mins to an experianced person. i know i've done it in less then that myself without turning the rotors.

or pair of them, camera man and driver, regardless if he was getting the last life outta the clutch or not it's still a dumb move on all their parts. but then again the mechanics get part of the money on what they work on last i heard. had a buddy who was a service writer and said the more work a mechanic at a dealership gets out the door the more he makes. made sense to me but the again that's just about any mechanic but he told me that they charged a flat rate depending on how long it was suppose to take to do the job. if they charged 65 dollars a work hour and did the work in 3 hrs and charged for 4 then it was just more money in the pockets of everyone involved. just what i heard from a source that was in the business. anyone care to correct me or let me know if something is different. as we all know normal front R&R brake jobs on say a honda take less then 30 mins to an experianced person. i know i've done it in less then that myself without turning the rotors.

Flat rate can be both good and bad. If you dont have to turn any rotors you can have a car in and out in a half hour easy (all 4 corners :cool:). Warrenty work pays way less.

warranty work

Flat rate can be both good and bad. If you dont have to turn any rotors you can have a car in and out in a half hour easy (all 4 corners :cool:). Warrenty work pays way less.

guess that's why my aunt had a bumper to bumper warranty on a daewoo and it never covered anything. that car is an 06 and she prefers to drive a 96 corolla she bought from my X. just goes to show you cannot expect it to be bumper to bumper there is always a catch.

Give me a pro cut on car lathe and 45 mins on a honda accord and I just got paid 4 hours.got to love the new technology we have :biggrin:

guess that's why my aunt had a bumper to bumper warranty on a daewoo and it never covered anything. that car is an 06 and she prefers to drive a 96 corolla she bought from my X. just goes to show you cannot expect it to be bumper to bumper there is always a catch.

Lol, I didnt even knew they still made those cars :eek:. There is fine print when you buy a car, I remember looking at a brochure for the SRT models, Basically says they dont cover anything????:confused:. Also sometimes its pays to be a dick if you want your car to be covered under warrenty :eek:

General Motors Service Bulletin

TO: ALL CORVETTE OWNERS

SUBJECT: HOW TO DO A BURN OUT IN YOUR ZO6

Dear ZO6 owner:

Please turn the ASR and traction control off first. Dipsh!ts.

that was painful to watch. you'd think that the camera man would signal the idiot driver to stop after 20 seconds of smoke not coming from the tires. that idiot clearly has more car than he can handle.