ZR-1 wheels

Hammer

Anyone ever try ZR-1 style 17x9 rims SLP sells,$699 silver painted doesnt sound to bad.I think they would look cool.:cool:

Check out www.JEGS.com they sell ZR1 chrome wheels that are 17x9.5 wide for the rears. I know Bruce put them on his GN and they look real good. Look up Bruce in the members section and E mail him with your questions. He could probably send you some pics too.
Tarey D.

damn bruce, your engine is like frankenstine or somethen:eek: :) how did them ls1 coils work out? those look kick ass.

dang bruce nice job. you make that blak manifold? if so, nice job. my dads got a set of ZR1 rims and they look to have way too much rim behind the face of the spokes to fit on a GN. i guess if you run 2 inch spacers like you thats OK but is that safe?

Originally posted by equalizer442
damn bruce, your engine is like frankenstine or somethen:eek: :) how did them ls1 coils work out? those look kick ass.

I just think a lil different.
They work out really well.

It's kind of fun at a cruise in with the hood open and parked next to a stocker, then guys just walk between the cars pointing back and forth.

Originally posted by turbo buicks
dang bruce nice job. you make that blak manifold? if so, nice job. my dads got a set of ZR1 rims and they look to have way too much rim behind the face of the spokes to fit on a GN. i guess if you run 2 inch spacers like you thats OK but is that safe?

It's an M+A Manifold.

So far so good, on the spacers. they're a quility design, and I've run them up front for along time with TA wheels without a problem

www.skulte.com/aboutus.html

i would actually be verry intrested in one of those type ignition systems, you should make a kit and sell them.

i dont think bruce is too into "kit making" but i know he does use the ACCEL eDIST system which allows use of the LS1 coil on cylinder ignition system with the GN control system

I'm not a big fan of chrome, but the ZR-1's do look pretty good. i should see if my friend with silver ZR-1's on his formula would let me mock them up and see how they look on my car.